Easily play with affection | Letter 10

 

Easily play with affection » Fuad Compi Net berbagi informasi yang didukung oleh Masfim dot Com. Have a feeling that very dear to someone is a natural thing for any normal human life as the actual man himself can not be separated from social life to always live together and love one another. But what if the feelings were actually planted in the heart, which has made the reference to the motivation it made offhand by your loved ones. Can take the example with my feelings today. So great affection that I devote to it precisely is like a blade that at times can inscribe sharpness, which can injure arbitrarily without seeing what he had actually hurt.

No need to be perfect is if I want to get perfection because of the sense of belonging, mutual love, mutual tolerance can fade the truth becomes a barrier like a wall between the selfish and arbitrary attitude.

I really speak the truth at all times that it is true I love and a lot of things that I had planned one day to the relationship that has been established over this year. But why it is precisely contrary to the stance that looks so easy to play feeling. I admit that I have many shortcomings, but if it makes the reason for doing this.

All the time there is a time where we have a feeling of affection and where we feel tired to deal with it, but I hope he can understand that it can happen at any time not only from me but other people like this so if his attitude. Nobody else can I do besides silent.
Easily play with affection | Letter 10 4.5 5 Fuadditiya Imaspadi Muharam Easily play with affection » Fuad Compi Net berbagi informasi yang didukung oleh Masfim dot Com . Have a feeling that very dear to someo...

Share Artikel Ini : Facebook Google+