This Blog Rating Down? | Letter 1

 

This Blog Rating Down? » Fuad Compi Net berbagi informasi yang didukung oleh Masfim dot Com. Wrestle with the blogging world is very exciting, especially when we have a lot of free time. Well things like that that can be used by a netizen pouring a thought, idea and also a good idea constructive or also dropped in a paper with online media. This is exactly what I did when it started to come into the world can be said to rank school students. Background of a computer student must be a daily diet for me to always face in front of a computer every day. This is one reason why I became interested in the world of blogging.

***

Back to the title that has been described at the outset tag that seo blog has decreased quite dramatically for some articles that I follow competencies seo middle. This is what makes me dizzy abysmal. Due to win some seo contest that I follow wanted to build a business that can make my capital for the future.

There are interesting things also with the occurrence of this decline, which is not just for a few articles have that experience, but of all the articles that I follow seo contest almost certainly did not make the top five, but when seen for a couple of weeks ago to force seo blog can be said good enough to compete in the top five with some of the master seo who has long struggled with the seo world.

Not dismiss also seo contest is a great hope for me to get a larger income than I have to play with the content can be said income is just enough for a small snack. I wonder what is really going on with the blog Fuad Net Compi but certainly I'm now struggling to take back the power of seo blog is that this is almost a few months decreased quite dramatically.

Well, I wish the best for my blog.
This Blog Rating Down? | Letter 1 4.5 5 Fuadditiya Imaspadi Muharam This Blog Rating Down? » Fuad Compi Net berbagi informasi yang didukung oleh Masfim dot Com . Wrestle with the blogging world is very exci...

Share Artikel Ini : Facebook Google+